If you are a South African student enrolled in the University of South Africa, you are entitled to have a MyLife email address. This is for a lifetime so you stay connected with your institute and have an eye on everything that’s happening there. The login details are provided to everyone after they are enrolled there.
Many students including myself had trouble logging into my MyLife account. This can be irritating if you are in a rush and need to check something on your account. A brief article is given below with all the steps that can help you log into your Unisa account easily.
I am sure that you will be able to access your account after following the steps mentioned below.
How To Log Into MyLife Unisa?
You can follow these four steps that will help you login into your account in one go. There will be no waiting or processing time during the process.
- If you wish to log in to your MyLife account, you should have your MyLife email address and password provided by Unisa at the time of your enrollment.
- Open your browser and search for Unisa’s student portal online. You will find one within a few seconds.
- Go to the login page and enter all your details.
- You will log in to your MyLife account and can look for updates.
Hence these four steps can be used but you must be registered with Unisa. In case you are not, you will have to get yourself registered by following the steps mentioned below.
How To Register For MyLife Account?
If you are not registered with Unisa for your MyLife account, you can follow the eight steps given below to make an account.
- The first step is to navigate to the Unisa official website and look for the student portal.
- You will find an option “Claim Unisa Login.” Click on this option to proceed with the login process.
- A box can be observed on the screen which is used to enter your student number. Please enter this number carefully so you don’t miss out on any digits.
- Click on the continue option visible on your PC’s screen.
- Now enter all your personal information including the SA ID card number. If you are a foreign citizen studying at Unisa, you must enter your Passport number.
- All the terms and conditions will appear on your screen.
- Agree to them before setting up your password.
- When done, you get registered on Unisa and have your MyLife account that can be accessed at any time.
A brief article on how to log into MyLife Unisa is given to help people who are facing difficulty in accessing it. The steps can be followed to log in easily without wasting any time. It is important to get yourself registered after getting the MyLife account.
The eight steps for registering are also mentioned for your convenience. I hope you won’t have any difficulty using the steps I have mentioned above in my article.