University education is a major part of our life; it changes our mentality, shapes our personality, and makes us responsible people. Studying at a university like UKZN is a wise decision; they offer quality education and focus on the career of the students instead of gathering dues and fees. The UKZN admissions for 2023 are closed now for all kinds of programs: 2 years,m 4 years, Ph.D., and Masters.
However, the university has recently announced the late application 2024 admissions will be opened on 30 November 2023 and closed on 1 March. The admission date of each program is different, but almost all admissions are open in November and December month but closed in March.
UKZN Late Application 2024 Opening & Closing Dates
In these admissions, the programs, for example, Bachelor of Associative Degree and Bachelor Honors, are available.
How To Apply For Late Application 2024?
UKZN has made the application procedure simple for the students. This time, you can apply for admission online and provide all the documents via email or upload them on the student portal. The applicant will receive confirmation mail or message on the contact details provided in the documents; here are the simple steps to apply for admission.
- Step 1: Go to the official website of the UKZN and tap on the admission section.
- Step 2: Download all the forms, provide authentic information, and attach the required documents.
- Step 3: Click on the admission criteria; if you fall within it, proceed further.
- Step 4: Click on the attached documents and pay the registration fee.
- Step 5: Verify the banking details and confirm your interest via email verification.
- Step 6: Download the bank transcript for the legal record, and UKZN will reply within 24 to 48 hours.