UKZN is in the top 3% of universities ranking all around the world because of its research and development in life science and medical science. Dental Therapy is also part of the life sciences and offered by the UKZN, but one should have a rigorous profile of marks to get admission.
This program aims to provide the applied knowledge of dental health and protection plus learn dental treatment so the students can provide dental therapy.
- The applicant should have a National Senior Certificate with 4 subjects passed at level 4.
- English language / Additional language with level 4
- Life orientation level 4
- Life science level 3
- Math level 3
- The applicant should have a minimum of 25 academic scores.
How To Apply For Dental Therapy at UKZN?
The application process is simple; one can visit campus or apply online. Before applying for the Dental Therapy at UKZN, bring the prospectus and see if you fall in the criteria of admission. The criteria change every year, so do not rely on the old prospectus; furthermore, calculate your marks and gather all the documents before filling out an application form.
- Step 1 : Go to the official website and click on the undergraduate course.
- Step 2: See if there is no due date and admissions are open.
- Step 3: Download the application form and create an account on the website.
- Step 4: Read the requirement criteria and see the additional document details.
- Step 5: Fill out the form and attach the documents, providing authentic information.
- Step 6: Upload documents and proceed further; click on the application fee.
- Step 7: Provide the banking details and submit your application after paying the admission fee.
- Step 8: Confirm your interest via email and download a transcript of the bank transaction for legal records.