If you did file a claim for UIF payments, you need to check your balance, or most commonly searched as payout status. It can be done via UFilling.
Table of Contents
What is UFiling?
uFilling is basically the online system for employers who want to register for UIF contributions. Many employees who are in need of money can take benefits from uFilling during unemployment, illness, and maternity.
Employers give 1% of their salary to UIF, which provides financial support to all needy people for a temporary period of time.
You can go to the official UFiling website or continue reading to find out how to check your UIF payout, status or balance.
Well, there are many methods let us start with the online method.
How to check UIF Payout and Balance Online?
- To check your UIF payment status you have to open the website i-e https://ufiling.labour.gov.za/uif/
- First you need to login
- After opening the website you have to click on “Check my Balance”.
- After that, you will see some instructions regarding your UIF payments.
- For further details, you need to give a Captcha number, which will be displayed on your screen.
- To proceed with the process you need to give your UIF reference number to check UIF status via phone.
- Also, you can send an Email to [email protected] to know your UIF payment details.
How To Check UIF Status Via Phone?
There are two method to check UIF status, first is through Phone call using toll free number 0800030007.
The other method is through USSD code, dial *134843# and enter your UIF reference number. After that you will get your UIF status.
If you still have any questions, you can comment below.